Thursday 22 April 2010

My day out





Here is a wind farm up beside Aberlour, I had not seen these up this close until then so i thought i have to take a picutre. As i said these are not the best as they are taken on my phone.


This was taken at a waste site. This site was used for the waste of the whiskey once it is distilled and ready to be put on sale. I found this rather intresting...Whiskey tour anyone....haha





This is a great view of the north sea coming into Buckie, Pitty is was taken from behind the fence.







This is a great view of the surrounding mountains not far from Aberlour. I did try to get a picture of a mountain with some snow on it but it was too far away when dad was driving.





This finally one is the view on the drive home...how beautiful is that!

Thats my pictures, please feel free to comment on them or any of my blogs.
until next time
Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment