Sunday 6 December 2009

Sundays & Christmas

Sunday have to be the most boring day of the weekend. The TV is always rubbish and there is never anything to do. Currently to stop me being very bored im doing college work. I mean college work on a sunday, how boring is this!..Well im not totally bored yet.

I also hate this time of year as i think christmas starts far to early, i saw my first christmas advert in august a whole 4 month before christmas...whats that all about. Christmas has lost its spark i think. What ever happened to it being special, it being all about getting up early so you might see Santa...all gone..maybe its just my age.

Enough of me waffling on. Im gonna post a blog about when i went to see Elliot Minor. I will post that after this one.

I don't know if anyone even reads this...not sure if this is pointless but ill keep it going for a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment