Thursday 3 December 2009

Introduction

This is the first time i've ever had a blog. So i hope that people will come read it. It may not always be fun but i will try my best. For people that don't know me, I'm Natalie, 21 years old from Aberdeen, Scotland. I'm studying TV broadcasting at Aberdeen college which is a good laugh and i get to learn amazing things.

As this is my first blog i wanna talk about college. Today we had a meeting with some guy from MCPS (Music copyright people) which was intresting but since most of us had covered in it in law we were a bit bored. After that we went back to editing to work on an editing piece then it was home time.

I hate bus rides home...they are always bloody slow and you always have people chatting away or playing their music so fucking loud!. I dont want to hear about what betty next door says or your music so please keep it down!.


Thats my exciting blog for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment